Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that means you may be cooking your brains out until the big feast! Today I’ve got an easy recipe for you to add to your arsenal that includes minimal prep time but maximum flavor! So read on to get my pecan pie recipe.
- A cup of pecans (whole not chopped)
- 1 Deep dish frozen pie crust
- 1 cup of light Karo syrup
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 3 teaspoons of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, Karo syrup, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Once you’ve gotten everything mixed in the bowl thoroughly you can stir in your pecans (but hold four out for decoration)
- Pour the contents from the bowl into the pie crust and take the extra pecans out to set them lightly in the middle of your pie for decoration (not necessary but a nice touch).
- Bake for about an hour (add ten minutes if the middle still looks too gooey), remove and let sit for a couple hours before cutting into it.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream for best results and enjoy!
I’d love to hear about what you thought of the recipe, so leave a comment below! And make sure you’ve subscribed to my newsletter to stay up to date on all the exciting new content!